Mega Duo Scope
The Mega Duo Scope is perfect for children looking to advance their STEM learning! This model has dual light sources so users can observe anything from solid objects to microscope slides, perfect for learning biology or chemistry at home or in the classroom! This product comes with a cloth dust cover to protect your microscope, bug specimen, and a small 20X magnifier you can attach to your smartphone for even more exploration!
- 10X eyepiece 4X, 10X, 40X Objectives
- 40X, 100X, & 400X Magnification
- Real optical glass lenses
- Dual focusing knobs
- 90 X 90 MM stage with clips
- 6X-hole disc diaphragm to adjust lighting for the best resolution
- The field of view is 3.3 MM at 40X
- Metal frame stands 12" tall
- 2 LED lights, above and below
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- All-metal rugged construction with stain-resistant enamel finish
- CE Certified
- CPSIA approved
1. 10X eyepiece with real optical glass lenses
2. 4X, 10X, 40X objectives with 40X, 100X, and 400X laboratory-grade glass lenses.
3. Dual focusing knobs.
4. 2 different light control settings
5. Battery operated cordless model fits 3AA batteries (not included)
- 1. Mini Inspector (mini microscope)
- 2. 2 Bottles of Stain
- 3. Bug Blocks
- 4. Plastic transfer pipet
- 5. Wooden Applicator Stick
- 6. Cotton tipped applicator
- 7. Plastic forceps
- 8. Plastic Petri Dish
- 9. 5 Blank Slides
- 10. 4 Prepared Slides & 1 Concavity Slide
- 11. Lens Paper
- 12. Cloth Dust Cover
- 13. Analyze This! book (not pictured)
Easily Learn Science With The Mega Duo Scope
Ready to Go
Our bundle comes with 13 accessories to get scientific discovery started right out of the box.
Battery-operated to give you flexibility to take the microscope for on-the-go experiments.
Two Scopes in One
Two LED lights above and below illuminate specimens from both ends, allowing the user to observe a variety of objects.
See the Smallest of Details
High-quality glass objectives provide 40-400X magnification, giving users the ability to see fine detail.
Very well done kit for the price. Additional items are also great for getting started. My middle school daughter loves it.
Great microscope for kids, versatile and easy to use. A whole new world has fascinated my 9 year old.
My daughter uses this with almost everything she finds!
My nieces (ages 4 and 6) loved it. They said it was the best Christmas present they got last year. And since they are being homeschooled, it will come in very handy for their science lessons.
We are pleased with this scope so far. We are a homeschooling family with young children and have used it to go along with our nature studies. I like that it came with some pre-made slides so we could test the duo-scope right out of the box. The children especially liked looking at the beetle and scorpion. This model is battery-operated, so it is handy to take outside and also not have to worry about finding an electrical source. There is a simple dust cover for it, which is also handy.
9 yr old granddaughter learning much with this magnified view of bugs, plants, and anything else she wants to put on a slide. Lighted top or bottom so you can view solid objects as well as things that light will pass through. Comes with pre-made slides. Works beautifully! Sturdy, quality engineering. Very pleased with this!